Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MIA

MIA is a familiar acronym for persons missing in action.  Ordinarily, it is reserved for soldiers who are unaccounted for, but in a broader sense, it has been used for anyone who has been, shall we say, "off the radar".  In the case of this blogger, I have most definitely been MIA from musing the "masses" with my rapier wit.  Ever since we turned the page on another calendar year, it seems that I haven't been able to sit down at my keyboard to "express myself".  Well, IM taking this opportunity to "reconnect", in a manner of speaking, just to let you all know that IM alive and well.  As soon as the dust settles from this chaos, I intend to amuse you once again with my stories of life.

OMG it's "MIA" bedtime, so buenos noches mis amigos!

3 comments:

  1. Good to get an update,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you virtually. I must get up there to run with you guys. What time are Saturday events these days?

    ReplyDelete