Sunday, January 3, 2010

Re-prioritize, now that's "Bloggable"

Since starting my blog, I have found that there seems to be an abundance of "stuff" to get down on "paper". Some of the topics are from memories of the past and others are simply observations put to print.

While thinking of my schedule for the week to come, I realized the obvious. There still is never enough time in the day to get everything done. Sleep, work, exercise, and eating all seem to be essential elements of any given day. Then there is that list of extras that should be accomplished, but who knows when that will happen? And that list seems to be a target on the move.

So, I find myself asking the question, "What do I really need to do right now"? Certainly I have my list of priorities, but that second tier of tasks or extras to be done is always in a state of flux and may have to be "re-prioritized". Well, I am going to finish up with this, so I can move on to the next item on my list. Oh no, it's time for bed, and that is a priority!

No comments:

Post a Comment